Applied Industrial Systems, Inc.
Camcorp Dust Collection and Pneumatic Conveying
Vertical Cartridge Collectors
- Vertical cartridge configuration sheds dust and enhances filter life.
- Efficient compressed air self-cleaning system features unique, diverging multi-orifice nozzles, ensuring uniform cleaning of filters from top to bottom.
- High entry cross/downward air flow inlet promotes even distribution.
- Tool-free cartridge installation/removal is quick and easy.
- On-Demand timer/controller (in a NEMA 4 enclosure) saves compressed air.
Camcorp offers three standard series of cyclone collectors - SE (Standard Efficiency), HE (High Efficiency), and HV (High Volume). Cyclones are available with or without disengagement chambers; depending on the efficiency expectation, product, and gas stream characteristics as well as down stream equipment.
Material of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and abrasion-resistant plate.
Camcorp cartridge filters come in two styles - Pleated Bags (spun-bond) and Cellulose Cartridge (paper based) media. We have the experience to help you select the appropriate cartridge for any given application as well as select the appropriate filter configuration.
Types of Equipment
- Bulk Material Handling Systems - capabilities range from a simple bag dump station to a complete "turn-key" pneumatic conveying system.
- Blower Packages - pressure vacuum/vacuum positive and regenerative blower packages are available in a wide variety of configurations for engineered performance. All packages are designed to meet your specific needs for pneumatic conveying and aeration systems.
- Scale Hoppers - fabricated to meet the needs of your application. The scale hoppers can be equipped with scaling valves, bin vents, load cells, and more.
Camcorp's In-House Manufacturing ensures that we are able to monitor and control the output and quality through its wholly-owned production facility centrally located in Willow Springs, MO. The facility is designed and equipped with state-of-the art manufacturing and material handling equipment as well as two separate paint rooms.